Pages

Thursday 6 July 2023

Camden is undergoing some major modifications on the Campbelltown side of Elderslie to facilitate better space utilisation and create wider aisles for the walk around layout. There will be some compromise on the length of Narellan yard and the coal loader will be reduced in depth. The layout will be supported by frames and brackets leaving clear space underneath to build a second layout  - Stroud Rd somewhere between 1975 and 1980. A new tab has been setup to show Stroud Roads progress which is mainly accumulating appropriate rolling stock locos etc to operate the layout. I left my run way too late to purchase much of the impressive NSWGR wagons and locos from SDS, Auscision, Trainorama ,On Track models , Austrains to name a few. I have been fortunate to purchase a number of out of production wagons from modellers on various Facebook sites and the odd shop. My thanks to many who have assisted so far.

I will be adding to the Stroud Tab in the next week or so  - Its a site I spent a lot of time measuring in the early 1980s and actually started building it bad sadly had nowhere to put it and it was abandoned until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment